Looking for sweetness
Or a way to improve your abilities
We will help you find something amazing✨
Subscribe to our newsletter. In addition, you can also access the latest and greatest content from Brit + Co.
Spring is finally here, and we are very happy to be able to buy fresh seasonal food at the farmers' market. Peter Callahan, owner and creative director of New York and Palm Beach
, Is the inventor of the "slider", and
, Shared these delicious mini recipes, you can completely recreate them! You can consider Easter brunch, a small shower or just a way to make the kids enjoyable dinner. Callahan has collaborated with Vera Wang, Kate Spade, Calvin Klein, Tory Burch and countless others to dream of good food. (Martha Stewart coined the term "food conceptualist" to describe him.) Now, you can use these exquisitely crafted mini-machines to add some fashion to your crew. Wish you a good appetite!
1. In a small bowl, mix together the lobster, mayonnaise and salt. Don't overprocess the salad. Mixing is just for combining. (Lobster salad can be made 6 hours in advance and then refrigerated until serving.)
1. Carefully pour a small amount of lobster salad into each bread cone. Garnish the salad with chopped chives and sprinkle cilantro on the chives if you wish. (First brush the cone with honey to fix the coriander in place.)
We make all the bread ourselves, but
It can work well here. It has a fine, dense, and uniform texture, which is very thin, but strong enough to be rolled up and handled. If you can't find it in your local grocery store, you can order it online.
1. In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise and truffle oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the lobster meat, adjusting salt and pepper if necessary.
1. Use a serrated knife to cut the roll into thin slices at a 45 degree angle, starting from the upper right corner, and then cut the entire roll into three quarters. Put a small amount of lobster filling in each roll, finish with chervil leaves, and season with lemon wedges.
1. The baked bread can be frozen in a reusable freezer bag for up to 1 month. Before use, thaw it at room temperature for up to a few hours.
Buy pre-steamed lobster or lobster tails and use the meat to make lobster rolls. Compared to just boiling it before use, lobster meat may be tougher and less flavorful, but for those who don’t want to boil live lobster, this is the best method.
We use bresaola (dry beef), but soppressata, sausage and prosciutto all work well.
For round rolls, first divide the dough into 1 ounce balls. Flatten each ball slightly, then cut an X on the top with kitchen scissors.
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and brown sugar in warm water and let stand for about 10 minutes until foam is formed. Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter, flour and 2 teaspoons of salt, and mix to add all the ingredients. Pour the mixture on a slightly floured work surface, then knead until a ball is formed, for 2 to 3 minutes. Grease a large bowl with olive oil, put the dough ball in the bowl, and turn it over to coat with oil. Cover the lid with plastic wrap and let it rise in a warm place until the dough doubles in size, about 1 hour.
2. Cut the dough into small pieces and cut into 1 ounce balls (there should be 20 ounces). Roll into a rope and twist it into a pretzel shape. (Alternatively, shape it into a roll; see note.) Cover the pretzel with a clean kitchen towel until it is puffy for about 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Heat in a large pot, bring 6 cups of water and baking soda to a boil. Working in batches, carefully put the pretzels (or bread rolls) in the water and simmer for 15 to 30 seconds, or until they float. Remove from the water with a slotted spoon and place on the prepared sheet. Gently brush with egg wash and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for 1 to 2 minutes, or until it just starts to change color. Quickly brush with some remaining melted butter, then return to the oven and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes. After baking, take it out and brush again with butter. Reduce the oven temperature to 350. Remove the pretzels and set aside to cool for about 20 minutes. Line a baking sheet with fresh parchment paper.
1. At the same time, cut Gruyère and corned beef into 40 squares, put them in pretzels and set aside.
2. After the pretzels have cooled, cut them in half. Sprinkle each half with Russian seasoning and make a sandwich with two slices of cheese, two slices of corned beef and a small cup of sauerkraut.
3. Place them on the prepared baking sheet and heat them in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes, until enough time to heat up and melt the cheese.
1. Put a scoop of ice cream of each flavor in a mini sundae. Put a banana slice between the two spoons. Sprinkle chocolate sauce on each ice cream sundae, then top with whipped cream, cookies and cherries.
1. In a medium hot pot, add weight to the bottom of the pot over medium heat, mix 1 cup of water with cream, corn syrup, sugar and salt, and bring to a boil. Put the chocolate in a heat-resistant mixing bowl, then pour the hot liquid over the chocolate. Let stand for 5 minutes, then stir to emulsify. Store all remaining sauces in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
1. Mix ice, lemon juice, sugar and basil leaves in a jar of a high-speed blender or slusher. Mix on high speed until muddy. Serve immediately, with lemon slices and basil sprigs.
1. Put ice, cherry and lime juice and simple syrup into the jar of a high-speed blender, or
. Mix on high speed until muddy. Eat immediately and garnish with fresh cherries.
Theresa Gonzalez (Theresa Gonzalez) is a San Francisco-based content creator and author of "Sunday Sewing". She is a lover of all designs and spends most of her time as a mother for her little Matilda.
(Usually the federal tax filing deadline has been postponed by one month from this year; the deadline may vary from state to state and is not always the same as the federal filing deadline)! What many people don’t realize is that it’s usually April 15th.
Important dates on the tax calendar. For example, if you run a small business, there are many other important tax dates to know. Below, we will introduce these contents and provide a date schedule to circle in red circles on the calendar. In addition, we will also explain when and if you need to submit an extension.
S-Corporation and partnership tax returns for calendar year filers and Schedule K-1 are due! This is also the deadline for the extension of the S company registration and partnership tax declaration for 6 months.
People of the big day! Below is a breakdown of all events that usually occur on April 15th
But this year happened on May 17.
If you pay
, You need to submit and pay on the following dates:
The first quarter of 2021 is April 15
The second quarter of 2021 is June 15
The third quarter of 2021 is September 15
January 18, 2022 in the 4th quarter of 2021 (accounting for weekends and MLK holidays)
I am still surprised by so many people waiting until April 15th
(May 17 this year) Tax returns. If you fail to take action on or before the tax day, you may be penalized. You may be subject to fines of "non-payment of documents" and "non-payment of fines" due to payment arrears. I suggest that you can avoid all these situations by simply filing on time. If you can't put them together at all, or if you have a reasonable reason to be unable to submit the file (that is, you are still waiting for K-1 to arrive), you can submit the extension.
"Regardless of income, individual tax filers can request automatic tax deferral applications. Fill out this form (Form 4868) to file tax returns before October 15," said Cathi Reed, Regional Director of Bulk Advisors. "When applying for an extension, a common misconception is that you have more time to pay your tax obligations. This is not the case. In fact, to extend your tax obligations, you must also pay any amount due while estimating your tax obligations.
Small business taxes may seem complicated and unstoppable, but with Block Advisor, you don't have to fight alone. Let them take care of your taxes so you can focus on what you love. Moreover, if you need to submit an extension, they will also handle it.
Non-splash photos taken by Katie Harp and Underlyly Media